Thursday, February 05, 2009

I hope Shuffle Tarot is just having an off day

1. How does the world see you?
Scary - Bjork

2. Will I have a happy life?
With or Without You - U2

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Rudie Can't Fail - The Clash

4. What do people secretly think of me?
FBI: "Six Dead Not Really 'Mass Murder'" - Onion Radio News

5. How can I be happy?
Something - The Beatles

6. What should I do with my life?
Mango Pickle Down River - M.I.A.

7. What is some good advice for me?
Lorelei - Styx

8. How will I be remembered?
Yesterday - The Beatles

9. What is my signature dancing song?
Beat on the Brat - The Ramones

10. What do I think my current theme song is?
Lords of Kobol - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Soundtrack

11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
American Land - Bruce Springsteen (Seeger Sessions)

12. What song will play at my funeral?
The Green Hornet Theme - Kill Bill Vol. 1 Soundtrack

13. What kind of dudes do I like?
No Sleep Tonight - Faders, Inc.

14. What is my day going to be like?
Gethsemane (I Only Want to Say) - Jesus Christ Superstar Movie Soundtrack (!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment