Friday, July 09, 2004

I'm not dead...

...just monumentally busy. Work has been even busier lately. In fact, I started typing that last sentence about 25 minutes ago. That's how busy we are.

Life outside work is pretty busy too. My grandmother was in town for quite awhile having cancer surgery and will be back in a few weeks to start her radiation/chemo treatments. While she was in town, she had some complications and landed in the hospital for a few days, so I missed being an alternate delegate to the Democratic State Convention to help out during that time. It's been a big bunch of not-fun for everyone. It's nice to see her of course, but it's obviously an ultra-stressful time for her (and all of us) so that makes it hard.

By the way: Paul McAllister of Belfast, if you're out there Googling your name for some reason and you come across this site, email me. I haven't been able to reach you by email for a couple of months now.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're not dead (though I knew from your comments on my blog that you weren't!) If you want to get Paul's attention via Google, I'd suggest making his name a link to something on your blog. That's how search results come up on Google.

    ReplyDelete